Manage overall administrative activities for the office.
Supervise and coordinate overall administrative activities for the Office Administration Department.
Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
Perform data entry as directed by the accounting department
Maintain personnel files assist in benefits administration
Process accounts receivables in an accurate and timely manner
Participate in a wide range of company projects and events
- Front Desk experience.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Computer literacy, specifically MS Office for Windows (Word and Excel essential).
- Ability to interact effectively with "C" level management.
- Participate in a wide range of company projects and events
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of previous experience in office management.
CellTrust Corporation - 15 months ago