This position will provide various administrative support for one of more departments. Knowledge of Japanese culture and proficiency with Japanese language is necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
- Preparing & processing various internal documents such as expense reports, progress reports, etc. as well as responding to emails to resolve minor problems
- Updating and maintaining database records
- Serving as a liaison between out-of-state employees and staff based in the home office.
- High School Graduate. Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- One to two years related experience in office environment and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient Japanese language skills
This is a regular full-time position and with attractive benefits including employee fully paid medical & dental insurance, 15 days paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan and many others. All candidates must have the ability to complete application process which includes pre-employment drug screening an background check.
- Good phone etiquette.
- Able to work with tight deadlines and multitask.
- Must be able to work hours and days as requested by supervisor (some weekends required)
- Above average Microsoft Word & Excel
Ajinomoto Frozen Foods - 14 months ago