RCO Hawaii, LLLC is looking for an Office Administrative Assistant for our Downtown Honolulu office.
The Assistant is responsible for providing quality service to RCO Hawaii staff and clients and for the coordination of mail room, reception, and facilities by assisting the Office Administrator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure efficient office processes including mail room front desk, copiers, postage machine, security, off-site storage, vending/food and office supplies.
- Looks for ways to improve office processes to save time or money.
- Supports managers for needs related to supplies, equipment and other administrative costs; office moves; space planning; and conference room needs.
- Coordinates desk set-up, furniture purchases and space planning.
- Point of contact for property management for building related issues.
- Meets with new hires to complete payroll paperwork, and conducts semi-monthly new hire orientation.
- Coordinates office events including summer picnic, holiday events, and in-office events including weekly breakfast.
- Coordinates in-office interviews and works with IT to set up new hires as needed.
- Supervises front desk and office services staff.
The right candidate will have at least 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The applicant should understand the concepts of basic accounting including the ability to understand and follow a budget. We require a strong working knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook and a typing speed of 55+ WPM.
Other requirements include:
- Work effectively under time pressure
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Plan, organize, and schedule workload efficiently
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
We are an innovative, technologically driven company that leads in multiple industries; law, mortgage banking, and finance. We have the stability of a 30+ year firm but the growth of something new and exciting. We value the right team fit, so we invest in training the right person and providing ongoing training as the industry changes. If you commit to the highest professional standards, thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy challenges, and take initiative, our team might be the perfect fit.
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401K with match
- Generous paid time off policies
RCO Legal - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -