The Cadmus Group has an opening for an Office Administrative Assistant to provide support for our Arlington office staff of approximately 60 employees. We are seeking someone with demonstrated professional experience who is reliable, organized, welcoming and outgoing.
• Answer incoming calls professionally and route them appropriately.
• Greet visitors to the office in a cheerful, professional manner, prepare logistics for visitors (i.e. set up conference rooms, teleconferences, announce guests to the office, etc.)
• Ensure office common areas, including kitchen and conference rooms, are kept neat and well-stocked.
• Ensure office is well stocked with necessary supplies. This includes ordering all supplies and tracking usage.
• Assist with accounting activities (e.g. purchase orders, petty cash).
• Sort incoming mail; handle outgoing mail and packages (e.g. FedEx, UPS).
• Assist with weekly/monthly office social activities (e.g. holiday party, birthday celebrations).
• Assist with new hire orientation process (e.g. office tours, coordinating orientation schedule, and preparing paperwork).
• Provide administrative support to members of the executive management team located in the Arlington office
• Assist with expense reports, purchase orders, document production, etc.
• Assist with confidential document processing
• Candidates are required to have either completed a Bachelor's degree in a closely related area of study to the responsibilities of the role or possess additional professional experience in lieu of educational achievement
• Candidates must demonstrate at least 3 years of relevant executive administrative support experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Solid MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize appropriately, and problem solve
• Familiarity with standard office equipment (fax machines, copiers, etc.)
• Cheerful demeanor and willingness to help out where needed
• Candidates should display an interest in environmental consulting as this role will be essential to the firm's corporate mission.
• Candidates with previous experience supporting executive staff in an environmental or consulting company will be strongly preferred.
This position will be based in our Arlington, VA location.
The Cadmus Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.