The Cadmus Group has an opening for an Office Administrative Assistant to provide support for our downtown Portland office staff of approximately 85 employees. We are seeking someone with demonstrated professional experience who is reliable, organized, and outgoing to assist our Office Manager.
• Answer incoming calls professionally and route them appropriately.
• Greet visitors to the office in a cheerful, professional manner, prepare logistics for visitors (i.e. set up conference rooms, teleconferences, prepare snacks, announce guests to the office, etc.)
• Ensure office common areas, including kitchen and conference rooms, are kept neat and well-stocked.
• Ensure office is well stocked with necessary supplies. This includes ordering all supplies and tracking usage.
• Assist with accounting activities (e.g. purchase orders, expense reports, liaison with accounting department, petty cash).
• Sort incoming mail; handle outgoing mail and packages (e.g. FedEx, UPS).
• Assist with weekly/monthly office social activities (e.g. holiday party, summer BBQ, birthday celebrations).
• Assist with new hire orientation process (e.g. office tours, coordinating orientation schedule, and preparing paperwork).
• Assist with confidential document processing.
• On occasion, assist with research projects.
• Accounting – assist with day-to-day responsibility for time sheets, expense reports, project codes invoice approvals, outstanding AR, subcontractor approvals, etc.
• Time Management – assist with calendar management, and project prioritization and delegation.
• Administrative Project Support – track budget and deliverables, keep projects on schedule, provide notification of client invoicing activity, and support requests for contractual amendments and modifications.
• High school diploma, or equivalent, and 1 to 2 years of previous office administrative experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Solid MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize appropriately, and problem solve
• Familiarity with standard office equipment (fax machines, copiers, binders, etc.)
• Cheerful demeanor and willingness to help out where needed
• Interest in sustainability and environmental awareness is a plus
• Experience with FedEx outgoing package systems and supply ordering
This position will be based in our Portland, Oregon location.
The Cadmus Group is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 18 months ago