- Answer phones and greet/assist customers, vendors, and visitors.
- Provide administrative assistance to the branch manager (correspondence, research, filing, reports, policy administration, special projects, etc.)
- Daily invoicing of tickets
- Coordinate with branch credit manager to assist with billing and receivables processing.
- Coordinate with branch payables and petty cash reconciliations; ensure compliance with Corporate A/P procedures
- Coordinate branch payroll activities (timekeeping, PTO tracking, bi-weekly reporting); ensure compliance with Corporate payroll procedures
- Local HR activities to include new hire paperwork, benefits, recordkeeping, company procedure compliance, employee files upkeep; ensure compliance with Corporate Human Resources procedures
- Assist with facility administration to include insurance, DOT , and OSHA compliance
- Coordinate inventory of office supplies, maintenance of office equipment, and other facility maintenance as needed
- Assists in processing returns, refunds, credits and adjustments.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities, as required.
- High School Diploma; some college preferred.
- 5+ years related experience, preferably in roofing, wholesale distribution, construction/building materials industry.
- Computer proficient; working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to quickly learn new computer systems.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (computer, copier, FAX machine, printer, etc.).
- Well organized, self-starter, greatly attentive to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
GB Resources LLC - 30+ days ago
GB Resources, LLC provides consulting services for the testing, commissioning, maintenance, and systems integration for both new and existin...