About the role: We are looking for a Finance assistant / Office administrator to join our rapidly growing team in the Cormant HQ in San Luis Obispo.
- Main responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Working with the group CFO to support day-to-day finance requirements and assist with month end processes where required;
- Managing the addition of expenses and payments into the GL and dealing with any queries;
- Gathering and inputting new customer information into the finance and CRM system;
- Processing Cormant order renewals;
- Carrying out a variety of administrative/support duties required run the administrative operations of the Cormant office smoothly and effectively;
- Organizing printing and shipping;
- Coordinating required office maintenance, and communication with the Landlord;
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies, shipping material and equipment;
- Providing administrative assistance and support to management and staff;
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, seminars and training, arrange offsite meeting logistics including equipment, food, presentations and arranging and coordinating travel;
- Assisting management in the recruitment process;
- Performing front office meet and greet duties, post distribution etc.
This role can be fulfilled on either a part time basis (minimum 20 hours per week) or full time basis. Hours can be flexible. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Exceptional communication skills are essential to be successful in this role.
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, customer billing, purchasing and travel booking and management.
- A “can do” attitude for a position that is multifaceted and at times requires juggling multiple tasks at the same time.
- Experience in a similar role and a degree (or working towards one) is a preferred.
Cormant, Inc. - 9 months ago