Cardpool makes it ridiculously easy to buy or sell gift cards, and has been featured on CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, NPR, and The New York Times. We are looking for an exceptionally organized and hard-working Office Administrator to keep the office and team running efficiently. As Office Administrator at Cardpool, you will have a significant impact on a service that touches thousands of lives every day.
The ideal candidate would have:
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Internet usage); able to use printer, scanner, efax, and other office machines. Proficient with all types of programs ie. UPS, FedEx interfaces
• Strong ability to interpret and follow direction, conceptualize and meet needs, prioritize tasks, and work autonomously
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain priorities and meet established deadlines for multiple projects at a time
• Ability to gracefully handle stressful situations
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Must be a self-starter and able to bring enthusiasm to the job.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Maintain the office, including interacting with visitors and answering phones
• Help maintain a clean, positive and safe working environment in the office
• Procure office supplies, furniture, equipment, office keys, and kitchen items from multiple vendors
• Liaise with Building Management for deliveries, renovations, and repairs
• Act as courier for mail from multiple locations
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
• Keep employee kitchen/break room/supply room well stocked
• Plan, schedule and take care of logistics for domestic meetings and travel
• Provide assistance to upper level management regarding any (personal/business) task
• Work with management to plan and execute company outings and events
• Other ad hoc requests
• Must have a high school diploma or Equivalent
• Outgoing personality, detail-oriented and able to interact with all types of personnel
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Able to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Experience with Mac a plus
• Must have valid driver’s license to assist with daily company errands.
Cardpool, Inc. - 14 months ago
Cardpool, a subsidiary of Blackhawk Network Inc, is the fast-growing gift card exchange company where customers can buy, sell, or trade gift...