High School diploma or equivalent and five or more years of secretarial experience, with some business training courses or equivalent preferred. Minimum typing speed 55-60 wpm.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word or equivalent word processing package.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent phone etiquette
• Knowledge of Lotus 1-2-3/Excel or equivalent spreadsheet software application.
• Ability to handle confidential materials.
• Ability to use Dictaphone equipment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Outstanding organizational abilities
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Child Abuse Clearances
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
• Drug Screening
Under the direction of the Office Manager and Operating Officer, performs complex and diversified secretarial, clerical and administrative functions. Must be able to meet deadlines, work on several projects at once, and understand all the concepts involved in the work performed. Requires independent judgment and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 17 months ago