Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. Our service lines include:
Application Management Services: Provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process outsourcing for clients. Develop the post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure
- Application Management Services
- Information Management
- Oracle Package Technologies
- SAP Package Technologies
- Emerging Solutions Technologies
- Systems Integration
- Technology Strategy & Architecture
Deloitte Consulting LLP is currently seeking an Administrative Support professional to help support and manage day to day operations of a project support office in Providence, RI. This professional will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Ensure responsive and efficient support is provided to internal clients
- Create accounts and necessary accesses
- Handle all matters related to the running or maintenance of office space and reporting related to facilities.
- Help manage office operating budget
- Administrative support to office leadership
- 4+ years Administrator/office support role
- Very detail-oriented in order to fill out IT and applications request forms accurately and ability to coordinate with workstream leads to identify applications needs for each specific role
- Strong organization skills to handle multiple requests and help resolve access issues
- Strong Excel skills for tracking access requests and training completion statuses
- Strong PowerPoint skills for reporting onboarding and training status to leadership
- Strong presentation skills to deliver required live trainings
- Effective verbal and written communication to relay information to the team
- Must be willing to live/work in the Providence, RI area.
- Open to 30% travel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years in experience
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...