IPT Global is a fast growing, high-tech company providing software for advanced pressure analysis including BOP leak detection. Currently our primary focus is on deepwater rig operations. IPT is the industry leader and innovator for pressure analysis technologies. We are committed to maintaining this position through continuous innovation and a supportive culture for our employees and our customers.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive assurance solutions and services for all aspects of pressure analysis and leak detection within the oil and gas industry while maintaining our core values of integrity, performance and teamwork. Listening to our customers and responding to their needs is of utmost importance to us.
We are seeking a dynamic and flexible individual to fill the role of Office Administrator for our Katy office. This is an entry level position with lots of room for growth. We will rely on you to provide office support for the organization and interact with all personnel to ensure their administrative needs are met. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Office management (ordering office supplies, shipping/receiving, accepting/distributing mail, etc.)
- Front desk reception
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Coordinate scheduling of conference rooms, training room and other common areas
- Coordinate all in-house and offsite meetings/events
- Coordinate office maintenance
- Assist with administrative overflow, which may include HR or accounting duties
The successful candidate will possess the following abilities, attributes, experience and skills:
- Office skills, including knowledge of phones, printers, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in an office administration role
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Dependable and professional
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
We value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.