General Description: The Office Administrator is responsible for providing a wide variety of advanced clerical, financial, administrative, and coordination tasks for the company and executives.
Job competencies/Duties and Responsibilities (Overall Company Responsibility)
Job competencies/Duties and Responsibilities (Financial Responsibility)
- Responsible for helping MIS achieve company-wide annual revenue goal
- Tracking time and expenses in ConnectWise and clearly describing activities in written form that is presentable both to management and to the client
- Complete weekly KRA reports
- Attend scheduled company/departmental meetings
Job competencies/Duties and Responsibilities (Position Responsibility)
- Ability to perform basic financial analysis
- Be a good steward of the resources with which we’ve been entrusted
- Seeks ways to reduce company costs and increase productivity
- Fiduciary duty to properly manage customer funds
Education and Knowledge Requirements
- Oversee and execute the purchasing process
- Conduct research for the best price and place orders within the agreed upon timeframe
- Enter product and purchasing details in ConnectWise
- Conduct weekly inventories and report any variances immediately
- Maintain Purchase Order Records, providing details and reports to accounting weekly
- Update Service Request status for equipment purchases
- Review equipment purchases and ensure appropriate invoicing and accounting categorization
- Process credit card payments by clients and maintain payment authorizations
- Monitor and maintain Executives' Calendars calendar for events, meetings and commitments and inform and ensure people are in the right place at the right time
- Coordinate and schedule business meetings
- Maintain files and documentation in an appropriate manner
- Submit and coordinate travel requests for MIS Employees
- Act as a liaison with other departments and McLane Group, handle confidential and non-routine information and explain policies when necessary
- Serve as primary facilitator of the invoicing process
- Execute the invoicing process in the alloted time frame
- Maintain all agreements within connectwise to ensure appropriate billing of signed contracts
- Update agreements on a monthly basis to adjust for addition and removal of computers, remote backup changes, or other agreement changes
- Receive and track all accounts payable invoices, report in expense reporting system, submit for approval, and forward to accounting on a regular basis
- Fill in on the service desk as necessary to cover phones, triage incoming calls, and enter service tickets into ConnectWise
- Serve as backup for other employees as necessary
- Monitor office supplies and other office necessities such as drinks, order additional when necessary
- Assist executives with expense reporting
- Order/procure food for office events and/or employees working through lunch as necessary
- Assist executives as necessary to improve productivity
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements / Working Environment and Conditions
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Requires 3 to 5 years Executive Level verbal, digital, and conference dictation/interpretation experience
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
- Proficient with general office applications
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Must have knowledge of administrative procedures and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment
- Must demonstrate analytical ability in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work
- Ability to disseminate information to department heads clearly and concisely
- Ability to effectively manage highly confidential matters and information
- Able to demonstrate strong writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience facilitating communications between a technical staff and a community of users
- Communication: Promotes active listening with team members; Contributes appropriately to conversations; Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging
- Problem Solving: Understands how various issues affect each other and the outcome of projects; Improves upon existing approaches by seeking opportunities to creatively transform
- Interpersonal Skills: Effectively and productively engages with others and establishes trust, credibility, and confidence with others
- Customer Orientation: Listens to customers, ensures commitments are met, sets appropriate customer expectations, and effectively responds to customer needs
- Ability to maintain a high level of visual attention and mental concentration for significant periods of time as required by preparing and analyzing data, test results, computer hardware and software, etc.
- Ability to manipulate necessary office equipment, computer software, hardware and equipment.
- Ability to perform the following physical activities, stooping, reaching, standing, walking, feeling, talking and hearing.
- Requires working in both internal and external environments subject to variation in temperature.
- Physical requirements of exerting up to 80 lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 30lbs of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Prompt arrival is mandatory and extended hours in order to ensure SLA compliance may be required on a weekly basis.
- Frequent communications, occasionally for extended periods, by telephone.
- Travel will be required on a daily basis. Transportation provided by employee.
- Activities before and after regular business hours may be required.
McLane Intelligent Solutions - 20 months ago
McLane Intelligent Solutions (MIS) was founded in 1999 as JC Technology Group (JCTG), a local Temple, TX IT service group. JCTG was...