Office Administrators must excel at interacting with people and perform to exact standards at a brisk pace in a range of administrative areas. Responsibilities include but not limited to contract preparation, correlating budget and financial data, and overseeing the daily operations of a busy office.
- 3-5 years administrative experience (office management preferred)
- Accurate typing skills
- Computer literate in applicable software (Lotus, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with ability to learn new software
- Experience with JD Edwards, One World and AS 400 a plus
- General bookkeeping and accounting skills
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume with salary requirements.
Simon Property Group - 14 months ago
Simon says: "Shop!" And millions do. Simon Property Group is the largest shopping mall and retail center owner in the US, with a...