Sotheby's International Realty, Inc. is searching for a cheerful, energetic, self-starter to fill a full-time Office Administrator position at our Bridgehampton brokerage office. The Office Administrator provides the administrative services necessary to enable sales associates to perform their duties of listing and selling real estate and allow the office to run smoothly, while maintaining a personable, team-oriented and professional disposition. |
External Job Description
Sotheby's International Realty, Inc. is searching for a cheerful, energetic, self-starter to fill a full-time Office Administrator position at our Bridgehampton brokerage office.
The Office Administrator provides assistance and guidance to staff, and oversees the daily office operations to meet the needs of sales associates and the Brokerage Manager, while maintaining a personable, team-oriented and professional disposition.
· Provide support to Brokerage Manager to ensure business operations run smoothly
· Provide support to sales associates
· Preparing agreements and other office documents
· Reception duties
· Data entry for listings and financial accounting
· Act as liaison between sales associates and company staff
· Act as point of contact for company staff
· Manage and maintain office equipment and supplies
· Manage month end sales associates billing
· Process commission checks
· Assist in preparations for open house listings
· Maintenance of filing systems
· Backup for other administrative staff
· High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Minimum of 2 years administrative experience in a customer-centric business
· Advanced proficiency in MS Office
· Real estate industry experience or MLS proficiency a plus
· Good communication skills, verbal and written
· Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, 401(k), FSA, Paid Time Off, and much more.
In compliance with the Immigration Control and Reform Act of 1986, Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. does not generally provide sponsorship or employment visa status. Employment by Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. is contingent upon completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
Sotheby's International Realty, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.
Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Sotheby's International Realty, Inc.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Realogy - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard