Theranos is actively building a world-class team. Ideal candidates are currently employed or have been employed in similar types of positions and want to be part of a paradigm-shifting company doing innovative work. Candidates must be hard-working with an unfaltering determination to excel in an intense start-up environment and a desire to gain tremendous personal and career growth.
Job purpose: Playing a key role in the general administration of the office, this person will provide operational support to the staff located in Phoenix.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Reception and greeting of visitors.
· Process incoming/outgoing mail.
· Maintain and order office supplies.
· Assist in the processing of invoices.
· Assist in upkeep and maintenance of office, kitchen and related equipment.
· Work closely with the Support Team in Headquarters to coordinate events and aid with scheduling efforts.
· BA/BS or equivalent.
· 3-5 years in an office management or administration role.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Highly organized and with attention to detail.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
· Discretion in handling sensitive personnel and organizational information.
· Ability to maintain a pleasant and welcoming office environment.
Our mission is to make actionable health information accessible to people everywhere in the world at the time it matters, enabling early...