Responsible for a variety of administrative services to include purchasing of office supplies and equipment, maintenance of vehicle insurance records, tracking of a variety of expenditures and negotiated service agreements, as well as various tasks involved with supporting the other department at the location. This position may also support various other functions and facilitate payroll for the location and/or Branch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee the maintenance, updating, and tracking of all expenditures to insure appropriate payment of services and suggest cost reduction alternatives.
• Tracks office supply inventory and orders as necessary.
• Maintain files and databases as required.
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate vehicle insurance records for assigned region as specified by regulatory policies and procedures.
• Assist with initiating the recruiting efforts for temporary personnel during peak periods
• Assist immediate supervisor in dissemination of new and/or revised Veolia policies and procedures to all appropriate personnel within the region.
• Act as liaison between Human Resources and employees on existing or new benefit issues, orientation of new employees, status of potential candidates, etc.
• Assist with the negotiation, set up and maintenance of service/maintenance agreements with appropriate vendors on all office equipment and or supplies.
• May assist in the set-up and maintenance contracts of satellite offices, as required.
• Maintain all office correspondence.
• Communicate by phone, email or fax with clients, vendors, employees and managers.
High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
Associates degree in related field preferred.
One (1) or more years prior work experience in a related capacity preferred
Computer proficiency with Microsoft Suite and ability to quickly learn new computer systems.
Ability to operate standard office equipment (computer, copier, FAX machine, printer, etc.).
Excellent time management skills
Strong customer orientation
Veolia Environmental Services - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard