June 12, 2013
Bilingual Office Assistant
40 Hours per Week, Full Benefits
Gresham Outpatient Clinic
Morrison Child and Family Services delivers specialized outpatient services to children, ages birth through 18.
Reference Job Code OA-441
To Apply Please Follow Application Procedure.
The Office Assistant/Receptionist position is primarily responsible for providing information to the public, greeting clients, visitors and telephone callers. Position also performs support services for the Clinic.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
A typical background for the person who can fulfill the duties of this position is as follows:
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- 1 year consecutive office experience.
- Demonstrated mastery of both the English and Spanish language spoken, read and written.
We consider education, training, experience and demonstrated skills.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bilingual ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in both English and Spanish.
- Demonstrated ability to work with word processing, data bases, and spreadsheets.
- Ability to be organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a broad variety of people, including mental health professionals, clients, and the public.
- Knowledge of general office equipment, basic medical insurance and Medicaid.
- Ability to exercise tact, discretion, and judgment in working with a variety of people.
- Ability to regularly attend scheduled shifts, be punctual for scheduled shifts and meetings, and be in a condition suitable for assuming responsibilities of position.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, although position allows for flexibility to stretch and get up and move around.
- Ability to think and work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability of using multi-line phone, voicemail, and e-mail systems.
- Manual dexterity allowing for data entry, copying, word processing, filing, and writing.
- Ability to maintain appropriate professional boundaries.
- Position requires personal transportation. If driving a personal vehicle, must provide proof of personal auto liability insurance ($100,000/$100,000 strongly recommended) and have a valid driver’s license for state of residency.
- Must pass criminal history background check.
- Email a cover letter and resume to
and reference job code “OA-441” in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter.
- Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services at (503)736-9759 and put “OA-441” on your cover letter.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure and you must meet all position qualifications/requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to better serve our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Morrison Child and Family Services - 21 months ago