Allstaff Services, a leader in the staffing industry for 50 years, is currently seeking to fill a position as an Office Assistant. The successful candidate will have a finance background andMUSTbe experienced with theADVANTAGE FINANCIAL SYSTEM. All candidates considered for the position must successfully complete and pass an online skills assessment test grading candidate skills. This is a ONE-YEAR Assignment.
Location: Mesa, AZ
Length of Assignment: one year
Work Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Hourly Pay: $11.92 (paid weekly)
As an Office Assistant for our client, you will perform a variety of routine clerical work by following well-established procedures. The Office Assistant's duties involve clerical tasks which can, for the most part, be readily learned by on-the-job training.This particular assignment, however, does require experience utilizing the Advantage Financial System.Responsibilities may include:
- Acting as a receptionist, providing a variety of information to the general public, either face-to-face or over the telephone;
- Compiling information and preparing routine or standardized reports, letters, and memos, using Microsoft Word and/or Excel;
- Utilizing the Advantage Financial System to maintain and track department records and documentation as requested;
- Answering and routing routine calls and correspondence as needed;
- Reproducing documents/materials on copy equipment;
- Preparing responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Experience with the Advantage Financial System
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures
- Skill in operating standard office equipment
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions, and readily learn assigned tasks
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic computations (i.e., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
- The successful candidate will have a high school diploma or equivalent, and some (6 months - 1 year) experience performing general clerical duties.
All candidates are subject to:
Online Skills Assessments
All Staff Az. - 17 months ago