One Hope United is a social service child welfare agency that serves more than 15,000 children and their families in 4 states. Although there are countless child welfare agencies across the United States, very few organizations are able to offer the diverse array of prevention, intervention, and community-based programs and services available through OHU.
Requirements Degree Type/Area: High school diploma
Experience: 0-2 years of previous experience in reception duties or office administration.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com . Please indicate “Office Assistant I – Waukegan” in the subject line.
- Ensures all calls are answered in a friendly and helpful manner without delay and that telephone messages are passed to relevant people within the required time frame.
- Re-directs internal and external calls to the appropriate department and/or person
- Greets and assists visitors and staff.
- Collects, opens, dates stamp and distribute all incoming mail.
- Manages inward and outward faxes and ensure inward faxes are distributed in a timely manner.
- Advises relevant staff of the arival of goods. Prepares and records outgoing courier parcels and arrange for pickup.
- Keeps the photocopy room, storeroom and kitchen clean, organized and neat.
Post Date: February 7, 2013
One Hope United does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
One Hope United is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Since its inception, One Hope United’s purpose has been to care for children and to ensure they grow up in safe, loving environments....