Currently we are seeking a Office Assistant Manager to join the South Valley branch. The Office Assistant Manager will direct and coordinate the activities in a branch facility while supporting the Credit Union’s Seven Cooperative Principles, Vision and Mission.
- Assists Office Manager with organizational, financial, operational, service and growth plans, ensuring the branch growth plan is met
- Coach employee member interaction on a regular basis to build employee’s skills and member relations
- Leads branch activities during the absence of the Office Manager
- Monitors department activities for compliance with established policy and regulations
- Train, direct and evaluate employee performance within the department
- Support manager with a needs-based sales and service culture, including huddles, kickoffs, and meetings aligned with organizational goals
Two years of supervisory experience in a financial institution preferred. Experience with consumer lending to include origination and processing. Two year degree or specialized course of study at a accredited college/university. Bachelors degree or associated discipline preferred.
We are searching for candidates who have availability Monday through Saturday.