Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider with more than 3,800 professionals in more than 60 offices nationwide. The company represents a wide range of clients—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, from local non-profits to major institutions. The firm completed transactions valued at $22 billion in 2012, manages approximately 400 million square feet on behalf of institutional, corporate and private clients and supports more than 23,000 domestic corporate services locations. Cassidy Turley serves owners, investors and tenants with a full spectrum of integrated commercial real estate services—including capital markets, tenant representation, corporate services, project leasing, property management, project and development services, and research and consulting. Cassidy Turley enhances its global service delivery outside North America through a partnership with GVA, giving clients access to commercial real estate professionals in 65 international markets. Cassidy Turley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cassidy Turley also participates in E-Verify.
La Jolla, CA
- Sort and distribute mail; distribute intra-company information to employees, as appropriate
- Review of incoming invoices for required documentation for processing
- Upload and data entry of all incoming invoices into accounts payable system
- Coordinate vendor selection and purchasing for office supplies and equipment
- Provide administrative support duties for management and/or other department leaders
- Provide technical support, including word processing, and maintaining files
- Maintain required documentation as assigned
If you meet the above requirements and are excited to join our growing firm, please click the link below to apply.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior front-desk office or equivalent experience preferred
- Or any similar combination of education and experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential information and highly sensitive issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- The qualified candidate will be detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
Only applications submitted electronically will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Cassidy Turley - 12 months ago
Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider in the U.S., with 420 million square feet of managed space, 58 offices,...