Coordinates the front office to ensure quality care, communication and overall patient satisfaction to achieve department outcomes that are in alignment with CHH’s mission.
• Performs the daily administrative and scheduling tasks necessary to maintain an efficient office which serves patients, staff, house officers and visitors.
• Assures timely and appropriate patient scheduling and flow within the offices
• Exercises decision –making judgment in seeking clinical assistance in triage and emergency care situations, effectively communicating messages and patient’s concerns.
• Performa accurate pre-registration, registration and scheduling. Audits and corrects missing information in a timely manner.
• Works as a team member with all other staff in the office to ensure smooth operations and adequate coverage. Is organized and allow easy access by many individuals.
• Attend all required Safety Training Programs.
• Medical Office Experience required.
• Rehab Office Experience strongly preferred
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and to manage projects from initiation to completion within prescribed schedules and utilization of resources.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, pleasant demeanor.
• Displays CHH core values of dignity, compassion, service/excellence, community and integrity.
• Completion of High School or GED equivalent required.
Charlotte Hungerford Hospital - 15 months ago