JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
*This position is part-time, with a possibility of becoming full time
- Handle all incoming telephone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Receive all office visitors and alert the appropriate employee(s) of guest’s arrival. Maintain a friendly, warm, helpful and professional demeanor at all times.
- Maintain a visitors’ log and follow security requirements.
- Prepare various documents, make copies, prepare and send mailings, emails, and/or faxes as requested.
- Process daily incoming and outgoing mail and shipping.
- Process weekly FedEx and UPS purchase orders.
- Coordinate reservations for conference room and equipment.
- Prepare conference room for staff meetings and customer visits.
- Coordinate office lunches including set up and clean up.
- Respond to employee concerns related to office equipment and maintenance problems.
- Serve as a main contact for office vendors (building maintenance, electrician, locksmith, janitorial, maintenance, security).
- Coordinate office maintenance and repairs (monthly break room refrigerator cleanup, plumbing needs, power issues, off-site storage, and temperature control).
- Inventory and order office supplies and coordinate deliveries to employees
- Administer petty cash fund
- Make travel arrangements as requested.
- Fill in for HR/Executive Assistant as needed.
- Maintain good communications and relations with all DJS staff and customers.
- Other general administrative and office projects and duties as assigned
According to The Sheridan Group, it's printing that is mightier than the sword. Through its six specialized printing businesses, The...