The Office Assistant position is responsible for all on-site clerical, data gathering, reception and general office duties as assigned.
- Responsible for answering the telephone, greeting all walk-ins, creating job sheets, posting job sheets on boards, and texting job sheet information to assistant managers.
- Responsible for taking down new jobs and equipment releases that have been done and attach to tickets for the previous day. Tickets should not be removed until all items on the ticket have been delivered or picked up.
- Review & correct each ticket and make sure it matches the attached job sheet.
- Responsible for investigating all errors on tickets in order to properly allocate charges.
- The office assistant is responsible for ensuring that the shop fuel is on the On Going Report. This information is to be provided by the operators or designated person that collects the information.
- Responsible for updating the On Going Report to reflect tickets for specific dates & equipment is released to locations that have been posted on the Equipment Released board.
- Review Portable Toilets on location & Fuel on location if NO Portable Toilets are on a location change P to NP and if no fuel is need on location change Fuel to No Fuel vs. versa.
- Scan & organize tickets, file copies (which must be filed by company then by location).
- Tickets should be created for any customers that come by the office.
- Responsible for generating a Port-a-Potty list from the On Going Report for Portable Toilets Service at the end of each day.
- Responsible for generating a Fuel Log List from the On Going Report for Fuel Service for Tuesday, Thursday & Friday and Wednesday, Friday & Monday fuel runs.
- Complete Credit Card Transaction by fax or mail to the McAllen office.
- Responsible for faxing any tickets to other offices RU/RD, Services, or Fueled up equipment for another yard.
- Review timesheets on Monday for all employees (add up hours and ensure they are signed). Fax or Scan and email to Controller/Report Specialist in McAllen.
- Responsible for making copies of all driver timesheets and mailing a copy with post inspections & daily logs to DOT Mgr. Originals must be Fed Ex to McAllen.
- Responsible for managing Dr.’s Appointments and the vacation board for the yard.
- Responsible for reviewing and maintaining all employee paperwork.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Adherence to the highest standard of confidentiality and professionalism in discharge of all responsibilities.
Minimum of a High School Diploma or Associates Degree preferred. One to three years related office experience preferred. Bilingual; English/Spanish preferred. Experience in Trak Quip highly preferred.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Computer literate, strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to multi-task, and must have good organization skills.
Indeed - 13 months ago