We are looking for an experienced Team and Office Assistant with previous experience for our Partner Management and Business Development team in San Francisco.
What you get to do every day:
- Administrative support
- Calendar management
- Setting up and tracking travel
- Expense reporting
- Travel domestically and internationally as required
- Information search and aggregation, taking and following up on minutes from meetings.
- Office Management
- Coordinate purchases of office supplies, computers, and other equipment
- Meeting arrangements and scheduling, including room reservations, food/drink service, audiovisual equipment, etc
- Assist with events, special projects, new hire setup, etc.
- Administration of all product samples, plus handling product shipments to partners.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- 3-5 years of work experience as an Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Must be able to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Must have high energy and a positive attitude.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Proven ability to work within time constraints with limited supervision.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.