Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
Answer and screen incoming phone calls in a professional, pleasant, courteous manner. Assist in the caregiver hiring process: interview schedule, advertising, review of resumes, some phone screening Perform general office functions such as coordinating mail, data input, and file maintenance more fully described as follows: - Creating and sending client welcome packets
- Creating and sending prospect information
- Make care plan binders & manage office inventory
- Coordinate caregiver interviewing schedule
- Creating new hire packets and employee handbooks
- Input caregiver information into server
- Maintain & update caregiver files. Monitor expiration dates to ensure files are compliant
- Complete caregiver reference checks
- Collect and enter caregiver timesheet data
Minimum of two years experience as an office manager/admin. Ability to communicate pleasantly and effectively with callers and internal staff. Must have a thorough understanding of & experience with Microsoft Word & Excel. Team player, excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possesses excellent client interaction skills.
Interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Hill Country Care Givers - 6 months ago