Wedge Manufacturing, Inc., is currently offering an exciting opportunity as an Office Assistant in Birmingham, AL . We're looking for someone to assist with data entry and miscellaneous tasks according to Wedge approved procedures.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
Essential Duties and Requirements
• Utilizes the inventory system to receive, store, and issue parts.
• Performs periodic physical inventory counts.
• Aware of and actively participates in company’s Lean philosophy of continuous
• Aware of and conforms to company ISO goals and quality objectives.
Education and/or Experience
• High school or GED required
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website.
Integrated Medical Systems - 23 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...