This position provides a variety of administrative support to case managers, supervisors other employees utilizing standard office equipment.
Employee will perform office support work for case managers and supervisors and specialists with projects as assigned. This is a position within the Single Entry Point (SEP) and Adult Protection Services (APS). Duties include:
• Scanning and verifying case documents into the document management system (DMS)
• Mailing, faxing and making telephonic contact to providers, clients, outside agencies and other county staff as appropriate for special projects
• Maintaining a working knowledge and actively utilizing all computerized systems and office equipment
• Documentation of case activities when appropriate
• Tracking and monitoring of systems to support case management activities
• Maintaining office environment and supplies
• Organizing meetings and recording meeting minutes
High school graduation or equivalent and minimum one year related work experience.
Offer of employment contingent on criminal history and education verification.
Jefferson County, CO - 14 months ago