Materne North America is a privately held company committed to offering families healthy and convenient snack solutions under its umbrella brand GoGo squeeZ . Materne North America is a subsidiary of Groupe MOM, also the owner of the Pom Potes brand, the market leader in France for convenient snack pouches for families. Since 1998, over 2 billion of Materne's innovative pouches have been sold around the world to share at breakfast, in lunchboxes, in cars, on the run, at games and always with a smile.
Materne North America is focused on being the market leader in providing solutions to help active families with fun, smart and innovative snacks in forms and tastes that kids love. Launched in 2008, GoGo squeeZ is the first squeezable, resealable, no-mess, 100% fruit, all-natural, no-sugar-added fruit-based snack for kids in the U.S. Today GoGo squeeZ is available at Whole Foods, Costco, Target, Walmart, Kroger, Publix, and most major Grocery stores as well as at leading convenience store chains including 7-11 and WaWa, in KFC ‘Lil Bucket Kids Meals, and at high altitudes on Alaska Airlines and JetBlue. GoGo squeeZ is also found online at Amazon.com and Diapers.com. Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
As the Office Assistant for Materne North America located at our headquarters in New York City you will be responsible for supporting our back office operations and be an integral part of our team and office operations. This position will report to the Office Manager / Executive Assistant.
- Front desk reception
- Coordinator for employee travel
- Maintain inventory and ordering of office and kitchen supplies.
- General office duties such as filing, answering phones, sending and receiving of packages
- Manage local office equipment and ensure employees, new employees, guests, and visitors have required technology (phone, computer, etc.)
- Run errands for the office as needed
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Executive Assistant and Managing Director.
- Support an office with about 40+ employees
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- College degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience providing office support in a fast paced environment.
- Experience making and managing travel arraingements is required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multi-task.
Materne, North America offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Retirement & Savings Plans, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Materne, North America is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Materne North America is a privately held company committed to offering families healthy and convenient snack solutions under its umbrella...