The primary job function of this position is to handle a high volume of paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, while maintaining a professional attitude.
• Able to establish and maintain good relations with customers/co-workers by providing courteous, efficient, and professional service.
• Have a well groomed & neat appearance.
• Must possess a willingness and ability to learn.
• Regular work days are Monday – Friday and 8-5.
• Basic computer & office equipment knowledge. (Word and Excel a bonus.)
• Must show professional phone etiquette and the ability to manage multi-line phones.
• Must be capable of multi-tasking & handling large volumes of paperwork.
• Visually capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers.
• Able to speak clearly and listen attentively.
• Able to sit for extended periods of time.
• Capable of completing light to moderate warehouse work.