Refresh Post Date: May 10, 2013
NE San Antonio, Texas
Salary: $13.00 per hour
National Entertainment Network is the largest amusement route vending operation in the United States. We operate in multiple channels and are vertical with our own manufacturing facility and procure our products globally. We enjoy direct license relationships with several studios and have a web presence as well. We are a privately held company with corporate offices located in Broomfield, Colorado, within sight of the Flat Irons on the front range of the Rocky Mountains. We have numerous offices coast to coast to support our direct operation in 49 states and Puerto Rico.
We prize entrepreneurial, creative, positive team players who are committed to providing the very best customer experience and state of the art client support. Entertainment is our middle name, at NEN we strive to create a fun environment for our customers and employees. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of excellence, integrity, respect, creativity and generosity.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
- Distributes and collects new hire paperwork, benefit enrollment forms, termination paperwork, etc. ensuring completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Cash Counting, deposits, & balancing overs & shorts.
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient work-flow.
- Establishes uniform correspondence procedures and style practices.
- Coordinates activities of office personnel and ensures timely month end completion.
- Prepares (develop content, format, proofread, and edit) a variety of documents using word processing (Word, PowerPoint) and spreadsheet software.
- Maintains and updates departmental files and electronic databases.
- Interacts with internal and external customers requiring considerable discretion and initiative.
- Create, Track and Receive Purchase Orders
- Other office duties/projects/support as designated & needed.
In addition to a rewarding career, National Entertainment Network offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Background, credit and drug checks/tests are required
- 1-3 year of previous office and/or customer service experience required
- Must be a self-starter and require minimal supervision
- High level of professionalism and integrity is a must
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Strong multi-tasking ability, which includes flexibility, time management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated follow through and attention to detail
- Ability to accurately perform multiple detailed tasks, handle interruptions, balance multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a team member while exhibiting the skills to work independently
- Proficient PC skills, particularly with word processing and spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more
**To apply for this position please go to the following link to submit your resume
https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5028971 or call our toll free job line at 877-690-7266.
If you don't see a job you are interested in now, please check back soon, because new positions are always opening up.