PayJunction is currently seeking an energetic Office Assistant to help with the day to day tasks of the company.
Pay: Full Time $15+/hr DOE
Skills & Requirements
- Meet and greet clients and visitors; answer phones and doors
- Support department managers and employees with project based work
- Help maintain electronic calendars and schedules
- Develop, edit, and proofread memos, documents and communications
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: scanning, faxing, mailing, filing
- Assist with shipping of products & marketing materials and manage inventory controls
- General office upkeep & stocking: toner cartridges, shipping supplies, and basic facility supplies
- Daily facility opening and closing procedures
- Plan corporate events and happy hours
- Assist with marketing initiatives and scheduling
- Exceptional phone and interpersonal skills
- Team building attitude
- Love multi-tasking
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Basic computer literacy
- Event and party planning experience a huge plus
- Any inventory control software helpful
- Bachelor Degree desired
PayJunction is the leading developer of paperless payment software, enabling businesses to process secure transactions in real-time from anywhere in the world. We are dedicated to building innovative products that make it easier for businesses to process payments in their office, through their website, and on the go.
PayJunction has developed the first environmentally friendly product in the industry that allows businesses to process credit cards and checks using any computer, tablet, or cell phone. Our innovative products allow merchants to capture electronic signatures at the point of sale, and for the first time, remotely via email. PayJunction will eliminate the need to file away paper receipts, ultimately increasing productivity and reducing cost for small and medium sized businesses but more importantly reducing the carbon footprint of an entire industry.
At PayJunction we value long-term relationships over short-term profits; this along with our commitment to advancing technology have been the foundation of our success. Founded in 2000 in Santa Barbara CA, PayJunction currently processes over 1 billion dollars a year for tens of thousands of businesses nationwide.
- Health, Dental, & Vision paid 100%
- 401K with 6% match
- Large corporate HQ in downtown Santa Barbara, California
- Xbox Gaming Center (Halo skills required ;-)
- Fußball, Full Bar and Keg-o-Rator
- Onsite movie theatre with 40+ bean bags
- Onsite bar with chalkboard walls, flat screen tv, direct tv, Pay Per View UFC Matches
- We value long term relationships over short term profit.
- We are building something that will last longer than us.
- We are passionate about our work and inspired by the team we have created.
- We create products that improve the lives of our customers.
- We build green technology that costs less than our prospective clients pay now.
- We are constantly innovating.
PayJunction - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 2000, PayJunction provides transaction processing services for tens of thousands of businesses that process in excess of a...