Part-time Office Support
RDK Engineers is looking for part-time general office support for 2-5 hours each day for our Andover, MA office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily distribution and replenishing of photocopier paper to printers throughout the office
- Dail y pickup of mail from mailing area.
- Running errands outside the office as needed.
- Assist with fax deliveries from front office and back fax areas.
- Photocopying of specifications, reports, plans, or any other office-related documents and ensuring project specific tracking.
- Scanning or copying of “blueprints” as well as packaging of blueprints, reports and other documents or equipment as needed.
- Report binding using GBC or other binding machine.
- Filing including moving files into boxes for relocation to off-site storage.
- Assist in maintaining central file room and fax areas in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
- A ssist in cleaning out cubicles and offices during employee transitions and setting up and stocking cubicles and offices for new employees.
- Clean and maintain refrigerators, and intermittent maintenance of kitchen areas.
- Straightening furniture in conference rooms on a periodic basis throughout the day as well as wiping down tables and assisting in cleanup after meetings as requested.
- Moving furniture, books, documents, and other materials as needed..
- Tamping recycling bins to provide more space and for breaking down cardboard boxes for recycling.
- Straighten books in library areas on a weekly basis.
- Must be able to follow and accept office policies and procedures.
- Able to accept direction and supervision
- High school students will be considered if available to work scheduled hours year round.
Physical Requirements :
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, walk up multiple flights of stairs, operate photocopier, scanner, and other office equipment, and any other physical act entailed in the above description of general duties.