Royal Support Services is looking for a motivated individual to fill the position of office assistant at the New Baden, Il office. Royal Support Services is a company dedicated to serving individuals with developmental disabilities in residential settings in St. Clair, Clinton, and Madison counties.
Duties will include:
- Completing administrative tasks as assigned by office management including copying, filing, printing, sorting, and scanning information, correspondence, reports, etc.
- Forwarding information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence.
- Maintaining supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to locations
- Maintaining equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation;
- Running errands, equipment, supplies, etc., to home locations utilizing the company vehicle.
- Completing audits of employee and individual files
- Billing of services and assisting with maintenance of financial accounts
- Maintenance of company website and creation and distribution of company newsletter
- Assisting in planning and hosting company wide events
- Managing meeting minutes
The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail, have excellent work attendance, a clean driving record, proficiency in Microsoft office products including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, and the ability to learn our electronic documentation system.
2-3 days a week; 20-30 hours weekly.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Royal Living Center is a company that provides living arrangements and supports for individuals with intellectual and developmental...