To assist the overall function of the Unemployment Insurance Division by performing office management and confidential secretarial functions.
- Operates the switchboard by answering calls and directing them to the correct section/person in the agency.
- Greets the public that enter the building and determines what is needed to assist them.
- General word processing and spreadsheet projects as assigned.
- Other duties and assignments as directed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to use the imaging and scanning system.
- Knowledge of computer screens and functions.
- Ability to use both a calculator and telephone.
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel.
NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful applicants will be subject to a thorough background check including the taking of fingerprints, which will be completed through the Wyoming Department of Criminal Investigation and a reference investigation.
Preference will be given to those with High School Diploma plus 3-5 years of work experience in Business Office communications preferred.
*Please view the Class Specifications (Class Code BAAS03) and the State required Minimum Qualifications for this vacancy at:
Auxiliary aids and services are available to individuals upon request by contacting your nearest Workforce Center; WY Relay (in-state) 7-1-1; WY Relay (out of state) (800)877-9965.
State of Wyoming - 15 months ago