Unidine is a National Food and Dining Services management company that is focused on hospitality and personalized customer service. We are currently seeking an Office Manager to support our USC (Unidine Support Center)in the South End of Boston.
This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day of the office as well as supporting the needs of our field operations team members.
Qualified candidates will be professional, have strong organizational skills, be detail-oriented, act as a welcoming host to all of our guests, and dress professionally
Essential Functions and Responsibilities :
· Provide day-to-day office support such as handling broken copy machines, ordering office supplies, placing and receiving Postal orders, acting as liaison between landlord and tenant on maintenance issues, etc.
- Answer and manage corporate switchboard and direct all calls
- Administrative duties include but are not limited to:
- Filing and organizing
- Opening and distributing mail
- Managing the office budget and expenditures through approving invoices
- Assist with the coordination of company meetings
- Reserving meeting space
- Placing catering orders
- Ensure that office common areas are kept clean
- Maintain cleanliness in staff kitchen
- Replenish coffee throughout the day
- Maintainclean and presentable conference rooms throughout the office
- Field Support
- Order business cards for new employees
- Administer company FedEx.com users and provide support for using the website to all team members as needed
- Build opening kits for all new openings and provide binders and resources to locations as needed
- Assist functional areas such as Operations, Human Resources and Legal with special projects as needed.
Unidine Corporation - 23 months ago
Unidine provides our clients with an experienced management team, real-time access to on-line systems and technology, and comprehensive...