Pay Rate Range
NOTE: May close at anytime.
Greets and assists visitors in person or over the telephone. Provides general office support.
1. Receives, greets and directs visitors to appropriate person or office.
2. Answers telephones, providing assistance and directing customers to the correct person or office.
3. Processes and distributes mail.
4. Creates and maintains files.
5. Schedules appointments and arranges for meetings.
6. Answers questions about the organization and associated activities.
7. Assists with word processing, data entry and internet searches.
7. Maintains office equipment; arranges for service calls as needed.
This job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
High school diploma or equivalency required. One-year full-time customer service experience, demonstrated human relation and effective communication skills also required.
Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check and/or drug screen.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Utah is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities. The University of Utah is committed to diversity in its workforce. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Special Instructions Summary
University of Utah - 2 years ago
Set in the foothills of the Wasatch Mountain Range, the University of Utah’s educational habitat provides breathtaking views of the...