The Office Assistant will perform routine clerical duties according to detailed instructions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain electronic and paper based files.
- Perform data entry.
- Handle faxing, copying, and scanning assignments.
- Assist with office projects.
- Compute, record and ensure accuracy of data.
- Basic PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to operate and utilize photo copier and scanner.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Currently enrolled in Academy of Finance or School of Business work study program at Passaic County Technical Institute (PCTI).
Valley National Bank - 14 months ago