Put your talent to work at the nation’s leading landscape architecture, installation and maintenance company. At ValleyCrest, we’re dedicated to helping you find the right career path for your future. From our formally-trained people to our extraordinary projects, our entrepreneurial culture to our countless locations nationwide, ValleyCrest is the ideal place to grow your career in the exciting green industry. Grow your career with ValleyCrest today!
BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES ADD VALUE. ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance is recognized nationwide as a leader in landscape maintenance services. From routine maintenance and water management, to seasonal color and tree care, we can handle every aspect of landscape management, drawing upon our deep experience to serve a wide range of customers, from resorts, retail centers, and corporate campuses to homeowner's associations, public spaces, and private residences. With over 6,000 employees and 120 operating locations, the Company provides services across a broad cross-section of the United States.
This position is located in Palm Beach.
We have a position available for an Office Assistant to assist with administrative functions within our operations. This position interacts with branch and corporate employees, vendors and customers and is responsible for ensuring that all administrative operations run smoothly, efficiently and according to Company policies and procedures.
The Office Assistant is also responsible for:
• Identifying and resolving problems while providing exceptional customer service
• Assisting Accounts Payable process - ensuring that payables are processed according to Company policies
• Accounts Receivables - making collection calls as needed
• Processing payroll accurately, efficiently and according to Company and governmental guidelines
• Ensuring that all information is kept in strict confidence for both employees and Company operations according to federal and Company guidelines
• Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
• Minimum 3 years experience in a commercial office environment
• Strong work ethic and leadership skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service experience
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
What we Offer:
• Competitive salaries
• Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
• Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
We are drug free and an EOE by choice!
ValleyCrest Companies - 12 months ago
ValleyCrest Companies hits pay dirt with plant care. The company uses its green thumb to provide landscape construction and maintenance,...