Founded in 1999, Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies — including our flagship sales and CRM applications — help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The office assistant is responsible for maintaining the daily upkeep of the office, boardrooms and kitchens within Salesforce. It requires you to be on-site in the office daily. The focus is providing a great workplace for employees to come to everyday.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Experience in Facilities, Hospitality and/or Customer Services
• Be courteous and have great interpersonal skills
• Efficient and well organized
• Self-motivated and able to use initiative
• Possesses an helpful can do attitude
• General maintenance and upkeep of the office space
• Cube counts for our office
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Good communicator and able to think and work outside of the box
• Making coffee multiple times a day
• Tidying and cleaning of conference rooms (white boards, chairs pushed in, conference tables etc)
• Set up and take down of internal and external meetings and special events
• Covering reception phones when covering reception
• Organizing of office storage spaces
• Light stocking of products in kitchen
• Office supply inventory on a monthly basis and delivery of ordered items to each kitchen
• Manage and upkeep Marketing posters, internal postings and management of all general employee boards
• Reporting office repairs to appropriate person
• May be required at times to lift and move objects up to 25 lbs
• Required to walk the floors throughout the day
• Minimal time sitting
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• To look and act presentable and professional each and every day. Dress code is Business Casual.