Provides secretarial and clerical support services for the Nursing Division. Provides staffing support for all clinical areas and acts as a superuser of Kronos scheduling. Performs bed placement functions to maintain the efficiency of the inpatient flow. Assumes responsibility for maintaining positive customer service with staff, physicians, patients, and visitors.
• The Uniontown Hospital requires a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) for this position. Post high school secretarial education preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE :
• Two (2) years of secretarial/clerical experience.
• Typing with speed and accuracy.
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to multitask, for example, answers the phone and performs data entry simultaneously.
• Proficient in Word.
• Familiar with Excel.
• Ability to maintain/update the computer competencies as required for the position.
PREFERRED JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE :
• Kronos experience.
Uniontown Hospital - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Clinical Care Coordinator -60168
West Virginia University Medical Corp. d/b/a University Health Associates-HR
- 30 days ago