This is an at-will grant funded position. This position is located in Casper, WY.
Coordinate and schedule activities including but not limited to: research seminars (fall/spring), meetings and conferences (10+ per year), Wyoming Undergraduate Research Day and Summer Symposium (working with EPSCoR staff), WICHE-ICE meetings, academic coordinator meetings (monthly plus two retreats per year), Regional Center graduations (seven per year) and international study courses.
1. Responsible for scheduling meetings, arranging locations, lodging and meals for various events.
2. Maintain lists of all attendees for accurate count for reservations and completion of vouchers for events.
3. Collect and prepare information handouts for all events. For some events this involves putting together notebooks of information for all participants.
4. Prepare agendas for events.
5. Maintain notes and files for all programs.
6. Collect and maintain attendance information, agendas, and notes for use in assessing program activity and success.
Develop, maintain and administer database programs and surveys for INBRE, WICHE-ICE and other OS projects. Assist UWCC with Banner and CashNet processes.
1. Assist with survey administration, data entry, data analysis and database management.
2. Enter course information in WICHE-ICE database.
3. Management of grades and enrollment for WICHE-ICE in coordination with OCP staff.
4. Assist with data entry of professional development registrations in Banner.
5. Process student payments using CashNet.
6. Collect and enter into database faculty and student applications for various programs.
7. Distribute and collect bi-annual Regional Center surveys.
Facilitate the preparation of INBRE publications and programs.
1. Assist with compiling event, program and administrative information for newsletter.
2. Prepare and digitally publish RFPs for distribution and receive proposals for various programs using both hardcopy and internet applications.
Develop and maintain INBRE website and manage content on INBRE Facebook page.
1. Posting multiple types of documents.
Coordinate travel arrangements for associate dean, prepare travel vouchers, order lab supplies for science faculty, and other fiscal tasks as needed.
Assist UWCC staff with front line reception, assist students with admission, registration and financial aid questions. This requires knowledge of all UW policies and regulations pertaining to student affairs.
Associate Degree and two years of office experience with demonstrated knowledge with Microsoft Office and databases or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and/or written communication skills.
Desired qualifications include ability to develop and maintain accurate databases, organize and plan meetings and events, work effectively with a wide range of constituencies, proof-read, develop and maintain complete and accurate records, work as a team member, develop reports, problem solve, maintain confidentiality, maintain calendars and schedule appointments, enter data accurately, multi-task, and update website.
Excellent record keeping and management, scheduling techniques, reception techniques, basic office management principles and procedures, University policies and procedures, project management techniques, organizational skills, and basic data entry. Experience with communication methods including social media.
Complete on-line application, resume, cover letter, and contact information for three work-related references.
The University of Wyoming is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.
The University's policy has been, and will continue to be, one of nondiscrimination, offering equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without regard to such matters as race, sex, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, political belief, or other status protected by state and federal statutes or University Regulations.
The University of Wyoming is committed to providing a safe and productive learning and living community. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations for all final candidates being considered for employment. Background checks may include, but are not limited to, criminal history, national sex offender search, education, employment and motor vehicle history. Offers of employment are contingent upon the completion of the background check.