Summary - This position will provide office support for the Meadville Field Office.
• Responsible for all necessary office filing
• Receive incoming US Mail and distribute
• Assist with preparation of presentation materials
• Receive and stamp invoices as received
• Process invoices in workpay
• Distribute invoices to correct supervisors based on approval levels
• Properly code invoices
• Track and report all water hauling and prepare yearend report
• Input data and setup wells in Wellview
• Coordinate calendars for local management
• Assist HR and other corporate groups with various office initiatives
• Assist local employees with expense report process
• Organize and file well data in well files (E-logs, permits, licenses & agreements)
• Assist field personnel inputting personal data into the various RRC forms and reports
• Order & receive necessary office supplies
• Greet vendors and clients into the field office and direct them properly(backup)
• Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party(backup)
• Arrange travel schedules and reservations as needed(backup)
• Handle any office correspondence and event planning activities(backup)
• Track employees vacation & sick leave usage for management(backup)
High School or equivalent and 2+ years of applicable experience. Microsoft Excel experience and skills required. Data Base experience a plus.
Range Resources Corporation (Range) is engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of oil and gas properties, primarily in the...