Job Duties Include: Handles general office and data entry duties of the office. Performs all functions in a professional manner and collaborates with other members of the health care team to assist with data entry, scheduling and records management. Completes data entry projects and other office assignments as given. Copies, faxes and files paperwork as needed. File incoming materials and records for patients according to the file system. Search for and investigate information contained in the files, keep files current and supply information from file data or remove files upon request. Maintains confidentiality of patient and proprietary information. Accepts other responsbilities and duties that may be assigned.
- High School graduate or Equivalent
- Basic email skills, internet explorer (sending, receiving, and organizing communications).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Office 2003 or later: Word (for example: creating documents, entering and formatting text, page layouts, creating tables, and adding graphics), Excel (for example: creating worksheets, entering data, creating basic formulas, working with cells and rows).
- Experience operating a phone, computer, fax machine and copier
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- At least 6 months experience of medical filing.
Walgreens - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...