We strive to provide the best costumer service and services to make sure all of our clients leave our doors delighted.
If you would like to be part of our team, we are currently looking to fill the following position:
Full Time Administrative Assistant / Office Clerk
- You must be passionate about your work, possess a professional attitude, clean, organized and dependable.
- Some of the duties will require working directly with clients, taking phone calls, scheduling appointments, checking client in and out, handling all payment transactions and accept responsibility for them.
- This job will require working mornings and weekends at some instances .
- There are additional duties that accompany this job, but the most important are your experience, passion, attitude, organization and dependability.
- This will depend on your experience and on an evaluation that will be conducted by the owner and manager.
- At least 6 months of experience is required
- High school diploma; any college preferred
- Personable and professional demeanor
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong proofreading and editing abilities
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and database software
- A positive personality.
- Team player.
- A willingness to learn.
- Clean criminal background
Salary starts at $45,000 per year. We offer a benefit package that includes medical insurance, disability, life insurance, vision, dental, and 401K.
We are trying to create a harmonious environment where our employees look forward to coming to work and our clients look forward to seeing them.
If you want to be part of a growing company where your strengths and passions are recognized and respected, apply now.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Zebra Imaging digital holographic technology creates realistic, three-dimensional experiences unlike any other. Our digital techniques set...