Manage and handle office activities associated with Davey tree care and plant health care operations. Position involves handling incoming calls, coordination with corporate office in Kent, OH of payroll time reports, account invoicing, maintaining client account information, submitting payables, and payroll information.
Qualifications: ● Minimum two-years experience in office processes and office administration procedures
● Good telephone and communication skills
● Competence in Microsoft Word and Excel
● Good interpersonal skills
● Ability to meet deadlines, attention to detail and accuracy
● Preferred qualifications include prior working experience with SAP systems
● Experience with DOT forms and prcocessing
● Good Organizational Skills and ability to multi-task
Additional Information: Full-time position. Pay level based on qualifications and experience. Davey offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and F/T positions include option to buy Company stock after 1 year. Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security # verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Davey Tree - 12 months ago
Business at The Davey Tree Expert Company is as strong as an oak. The company's roots extend back to 1880 when John Davey founded the...