The Office Coordinator is responsible for the smooth and effective operations of the clerical, billing, admission/registration, patient scheduling aspects of the Advanced Wound Clinic. Financial tracking of revenues is an important aspect of the position.
Essential Competencies, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Medical office finance and billing including charge entries, insurance verification, accurate patient data entry, and charge entry reconciliation.
- Office Support and Clerical including patient scheduling, preparing charts, answering phones.
- Medical Records including dictating, auditing and querying coordination.
- Other General office duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration/Systems preferred
- Previous Office manager experience coding responsibilities preferred
- Computer literacy required
- Positive interpersonal relationship skills required.
Long Description :
Consultant : Peggy Niana
Accelecare - 13 months ago
Accelecare is a leading national provider of inpatient, outpatient, and long term care wound management services. Accelecare partners with...