Provide administrative support to the entire remote office team of 50-80 employees. Must demonstrate strong organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Research EchoStar North site teams organizational business needs and then interface with EchoStar corporate support services including IT (telephony, network, etc), Purchasing, Accounting and Human resources partners to ensure the appropriate services are in place to support the site as well as identify and solve site operations problems.
- Manage all EchoStar North site office issues with the Landlord’s site management team and EchoStar’s facilities team including janitorial, utility services and facility issues .
- Provide Vendor Interface management; determine strategies to complete work and solve problems with outside vendors including shippers, couriers, postal service, IT systems consultants, telecommunication services, vending and canteen service.
- Manage purchasing related tasks including purchasing inquiry research, procurement monitoring of goods & services, goods and services receiving activity and vendor support activities including processing vendor invoices and payment confirmation.
- Provide subject matter expertise of the Corporate Intranet – eSource – to all EchoStar North employees. This website includes access to a variety of company services including scheduling travel, creating expense reports, the IT Support Center Ticket Creation, online training, managing employee company tasks including employee benefits, and the Payroll work center as well as the company policies and procedures.
- Provide Site Human Resource support including new hire documentation completion, planning and executing company sponsored employee activities.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, courier and express deliveries, handle reception, including receiving telephone calls, routing voice mail and emails as appropriate.
- Perform administrative duties such as creating files and file maintenance, faxing, photocopying, schedule conference calls and meetings, write and distribute meeting minutes and conference call summaries, draft correspondence as necessary.
- Manage company’s office services which include copy services, mail and distributions services, record retention and maintain office facilities and keeping supplies adequately stocked.
- Support localized event for employees including Intern Program, Holiday parties and other employee enrichment activities.
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Work well under deadlines
- Ability to communicate professionally and accurately
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience
- Experience managing a remote location for a major company
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; PowerPoint and Access
EchoStar delivers innovative products and services that power global communication, commerce and entertainment. Through our market-leading Digital Broadcast Centers across North America, we operate one the world’s largest and most advanced digital broadcast networks, serving over 17 million end users every day. Our historical pioneering development of market solutions such as satellite spot-beam technology, end-to-end MPEG4 video delivery, placeshifting, whole home DVR sharing and VSAT data network management have consistently set new standards in the industry.
EchoStar provides a variety of benefits for all employees. In addition to health and wellness benefits that support a new era in healthcare management, we provide unique benefits including Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase, Discounted rates on HughesNet and Dish Network services, Slingbox discounts and much more.
For a complete list of benefits and specific company detail please visit www.echostar.com
EchoStar is an EEO employer (M/F/D/V)
EchoStar Corporation (EchoStar) operates two primary business units: Digital Set-Top Box business and Satellite Services business. Digital...