We are searching for an Office Coordinator to join our team at our 140 Water Street location :
The Office Coordinator will present a positive image for the Agency when greeting all incoming guests, clients, vendors and staff. The Office Coordinator will manage and support the workflow of 140 Water Street while working under the direction of the Manager of Administrative Services. The Office Coordinator will act as the primary point of contact between departments/programs, outside vendors and staff as related to our secondary location of 140 Water Street. This individual will occasionally provide administrative support to staff members.
- Provide office support as related to the functioning of the facility.
- Greet all incoming visitors and direct appropriately.
- Facilitate and organize meetings that take place at 140 Water Street.
- Oversee the everyday operation of the front desk at 140 Water Street which includes answering incoming calls and then directing them to the appropriate staff member.
- Maintain all public areas and be fully responsible for the functionality of these spaces including stocking supplies.
- Distribute incoming mail to staff.
- Help ensure that the agency operate efficiently by proficiently planning and directing building-related services (cleaning, maintenance).
- Assist in the oversight of vendors involved in providing goods and services to the facility.
- Coordinate with all Water Street Program staff to purchase equipment, materials and supplies.
- Collaborate with Human Resources on all new hire set ups for 140 Water Street.
- Conduct location tours for all new hires as part of the orientation process.
- Act as the location primary member of the Safety Committee & conduct monthly safety inspection.
- Process incoming mail, prioritizing and categorizing documents for review, signature and dissemination.
- Maintain First Aid Kits.
- Conduct quarterly fire drills and maintain appropriate records.
- Work on special projects/assignments as directed.
- Obtain notary public license and act as the notary for office.
Family & Children's Agency, Inc. - 15 months ago