QTC is the largest private provider of government-outsourced medical and disability examination services in the nation. Our 25-year history delivering technology-driven examination solutions not only benefits our customers but also the industry as a whole. We were the first and only private examination provider awarded the Pilot Program Contract to perform Compensation and Pension examinations for the Department of Veterans Affairs. The US Senate called upon QTC for expert testimony regarding the value of such third-party examinations for the purpose of government-based programs. More importantly, the House of Representatives recognized QTC for our innovative solutions to plaguing industry issues.
Job Description :
- Assures the efficiency and professionalism of the medical office appearance.
- Responsible for the six-step master flow procedure.
- Meets/exceeds the goals set for the delivery of medical reports.
- Ensures patient and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the accuracy and cost efficiency of office expenses.
- Communicates problems and proposes solutions to management.
- Implements new and revised office and clinical procedures.
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and quality control of contractual services, including x-rays, medical transcription and laboratory.
- Responsible for the QTC quality programs in the clinic.
- Responsible for physician relations in the clinic that encourages retention of physicians and expansion of services.
- Achieve budgetary objectives.
- Responsible for overseeing back office duties.
- Accountable for the orientation, training, supervision, evaluation and development of office personnel
- Responsible for staffing the clinic to maximize productivity.
- Resolves personnel problems and promote good morale.
- Must know the basics of Quality Medical Report (QMR) review with working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Education and Experience :
- BA/BS or equivalent managerial experience (at least one year).
- Previous medical management experience in an operational capacity (at least one year).
QTC Certification :
- Management skills, organization and multi-tasking: ability to organize, plan, and coordinate multi-tasks with a high sense of urgency and follow through.
- Good verbal and written communication. Works well with people; team builder.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Computer- working knowledge of Microsoft Word and basic PC skills such as maneuvering around Windows applications, search and find files, using Windows Explorer, using e-mail, etc.
QTC Management Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, being a disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran.
- Entry level supervisory position, must satisfy education and experience requirements, as previously outlined.
- Must prepare for and pass QTC Office Supervisor Certification Program.
- Must pass QTC Medical Assistant Certification Program.
- Must know the basics of Quality Medical Report (QMR) review.
QTC Management, Inc. - 12 months ago
Lockheed Martin takes flight in times of crisis. A leading global military contractor, the company serves the civil and commercial sectors,...